Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hmm.

The closer I get to the wedding, the more I don't give a rat's ass about it. It must be because everything seems to be moving in SLOW FRIGGIN MOTION. I really think I'll suffer a bout of acne attack later (nauzzubillah) at the rate things are going. Nikah favours? Nope. Pelamin? Nope no word from my wedding planner. Canopy for nikah? NOPE, still no quotation. Baju nikah? Tak siap lagi. Baju reception? Haven't seen it yet. Nikah documents? Nil. UGHHHHHHHHHH

Thing is, I literally have just 2 more months. I don't need things to be last minute - I don't want to stress out the day of my wedding. So this means that things need to be done way before, am I right?

Fuckity fuck la.

6 comments:

  1. do you have a checklist? i actually had this booklet to check things out...and all the receipt, order, pictures...its actually macam scrap book. although, 2 months still sempat...i remembered running around a day before the wedding looking for veils...kursus kahwin dah pergi right? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. kursus kahwin dah, ageees ago haha. Then everything went to a standstill. Ugh. 2 months kira quite last minute as it is. I reaaally don't wanna do the "last minute run"..the day before i should be having a spa session! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't forget to book your tok kadi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bet u forgot to book the tok kadi...of all things...:)
    sibuk dgn bajulah, menulah....all tht means nothing without a kadi woman...
    and if ur planner x freakng out,it means she prolly thinks bnyk lagi masa...after all, she's done THOUSANDS of weddings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. from my experience kan....never trust the wedding planner... to me they are bunch of bullshit...u still have time....2 months sempat lagi...so dont freak out....i understand ur frustrations....chill and just remind ur designer and wedding planner that u want to see at least something a month before the wedding....keep pressuring them, if u dont they will take advantage of you. All the best babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. tessa have a very strong point...they're really business people, they would really take advantage. Take control of YOUR wedding, bridezilla! you can do it~!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!