Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ugh ugh ugh and updates

Okay, I know I'm not fat. Far from it. But really, I've tried on my baju nikah and my baju reception, and they both have one thing in common - my hips look ginormous. And I'm not looking to lose overall weight, just to lose some inches on the thighs and hips, that's all. Seriously considering going walking every single day until the wedding. YEAH RIGHT.

Anyway, my reception gown isn't fully ready yet, but I had my first fitting the other day. It's looking pretty good :) Had my nikah fitting yesterday......truthfully, am a bit disappointed. Not exactly what I had envisioned. But at this point, I don't really care..the outfit isn't fully ready yet, but from what I saw, it looked...normal. Nothing special. But considering the fact that a lot of brides just wear a plain baju kurung for the nikah, I suppose mine is alright.

Invites are ready! Now all I need to do is get the guest list together and start sending them out. Check out my black and white invite on Leanne's website *click!*

Sloppy bridal kisses!

2 comments:

  1. really awesome lee-anne..
    nnt i spread the word around..different than the normal wedding invi's..

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!