Monday, April 5, 2010

Nikah attire pt 2

So it's official, Dezaine is making my nikah outfit. Truthfully, I'm nervous. Not because I don't think they would do a good job, but because of the design I gave them. I designed everything about it, but I think I must have had a supermodel's body in mind when I did it, because the bottom part of the outfit will be in.....lycra. Yep, LYCRA. And any chick in the know would agree that lycra is ultra unforgiving. Any bump would be visible from a mile away. So I'm definitely on the hunt for some really good under...stuff. What's it called again? Corset for your thighs? I don't exactly have the slimmest thighs in the world too...ugh. But somehow I'm praying that miraculously I'll lose weight by July and have supermodel thighs by then. Okay, anything slimmer than what I have now would do too. Super super nervous. Gah.

Anyway, Abang Syed (the owner of Dezaine) charged me RM1,200 just for workmanship. Yasir had bought the material for me ages ago. According to Abang Syed, that was his 'special price'...seeing as my wedding planner, Auntie Pah, is related to him. I suppose it's reasonable enough.

Oh looorrrrd, grant me Gisele thighs by July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!