Thursday, April 1, 2010

L O V E

The 'LOVE' sign, or standing letters that I had made are ready and I'll go and pick 'em up tomorrow! Yasir and I actually went to the signage place last week, but it wasn't completely ready..but I'm happy with what I saw :) And after the nikah is over, it would make a cute little decoration piece for our home too, so I suppose it's okay that it cost me quite a bit to have it made. I would love to post a photo of it up here, but I don't have a transfer cable for my camera...maybe if I find one I will. I might also consider renting out the LOVE sign, I think it would be quite a hit for weddings...you can place it anywhere you want and it would look great for photos. But Yasir thinks then it wouldn't be 'special' anymore....true, but there's still nothing wrong with making a little bit of dough eh? ;)

The wedding planner, Eeqa, is coming over this Sunday to discuss (or shall I say re-discuss) the colour scheme for the nikah. The poor girl, she must be having a headache thanks to me. Heh heh. Ooooh and I bought a polka dot dress for the post-wedding shoot. Will most probably wear it for the picnic scenes. It's there, hanging in my closet, waiting for the day it can come out to play....

sloppy kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!