Monday, March 29, 2010

Fluffy kerfuffle



Was looking at this photo...can't remember where I got it now, but I thought that the photo of the tent with the fluffy balls looked super sweet...inspiration? Defo. It would take a lot of hardwork to get each ball done and strung across...but it looks AMAZING in pics though. KIV.


I am seriously seriously considering injecting a little rose pink into the colour scheme..because nothing says 'romance' like rose pink? Or maybe a dark pink? Ugh, I'd better get this colour nonsense sorted out before everything just gets jumbled up! Crap crap crap.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!