Monday, March 15, 2010

Take my (baby's) breath away

Okay, cheesy-o title. Sorry. Found this image on The Knot. Baby's breath look really pretty too for centerpieces...and the definite plus side? It's majorly budget-friendly. Bunch them all up together in one vase and they look sooo pretty and ethereal!



Pretty sweet, if you ask me. Oh, bought yet another bridal magazine on Sunday. I'm glad I did though, because I've picked up one or two DIY ideas..like tying daisies to the chairs. Will work it out with the wedding planner to see if it's do-able!

Sloppy bridezilla kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!