Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nikah attire

I have an appointment tonight with Abang Syed from Dezaine to see what he can do (and most importantly, how much he will charge!) for my nikah attire. Dear god, please let it be good and unexpensive. Please. Updates soon.

Sloppy kisses!

p/s: Went material shopping with Nik last Sunday. Saw this GORGEOUS kain, but guess how much per meter - around RM1,700. PER METER. Whatevs. Bought french lace instead, and Nik said he would spruce it up. Am admitttedly a bit nervous, but staying positive. Insyaallah things will work out just fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!