Monday, March 22, 2010

Photographer

In case you guys are wondering, nikah and reception photography will be done by Kudegraphy. They are a super talented couple..Ili is actually my BBGS junior :) They do beautiful, beautiful work. It was a bit difficult for me to choose a photographer, because I'm a bit picky when it comes to wedding photos (okay I'm picky when it comes to everything :P). Their work has been featured on the famous international wedding website, JunebugWeddings.com, and they even won an award!

Be sure to check out the photos they took for Serina (Chef Wan's daughter) and Gavin's wedding. Major love for their work!

sloppy kisses.

2 comments:

  1. price tu you have to ask them, because they tailor their prices differently from what you have in mind...and I suppose kalau you pandai bargain then prices turn out different hehe

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!