Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Woodwork

I'm having one of these in Yasir and my future house, I don't care:

Yasir has given me his word that he'll actually do the whole testosterone thing, find some wood, cans of spray paint and make a stencil. I have all of you guys as my witness. I mean, how cute would it look near our shoe rack when guests come over?


And just for the record, he has promised to make one of these too, for the nikah and also to put in our home:


It says "...and they lived happily ever after". Not only would it look good in the nikah photos, but I would imagine it would help Yasir and I get over our arguments (as all married couples have) in the future, everytime we catch a glimpse of this, sitting in our house somewhere. I also like the romantic quotes too:


One of these signs would either be sitting in the bridal room as a backdrop for the pics, or on a table somewhere for the nikah...or both.

So sayang if you're reading this, you have your work cut out for you!! Ha ha. Love youuuuuuu :P

sloppy kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!