Wednesday, April 21, 2010

String quartet

Remember my string quartet idea? Well, I've been shooting emails to this guy, Jason Geh who provides music entertainment for weddings and events. He also provides a music band, if you want some singing...but I'm really particular about wedding singers who try and sing in English but sound really horrible..so I think it's safer to go with a string quartet, plus it will suit the theme. He's quoting me RM4,300 for a string quartet (2 violin, 1 viola and 1 cello) for an hour and a half. This INCLUDES sound system. Have a listen here ..you may want to forward past the talking and get to the performance. It's actually a clip Jason recorded from one of his client's weddings..the sound isn't clear though..but I imagine the quartet would sound great in real life. Will be paying the deposit this weekend. A string quartet at a Malay wedding..pretty cool if I do say so myself!

sloppy kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!