Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Birdcage veil?

The clock is ticking and it still feels like i've got a zillion things to do! Getting some stuff ready for the post wedding shoot...am thinking of blowing up pics to place around the reception venue. And after the wedding is over, we can frame some of the pics and put them up in our house :) So it's an investment! haha. I have been seriously thinking of getting a birdcage veil for the post wedding shoot, if not for the reception. I've got a couple of outfits for the post wedding shoot ready, it now depends on the concept and how many outfit changes i can make, so will be discussing this with the photographer tonight.

One outfit is a blue polka dot dress with slightly sharp shoulders - this one I bought months ago.

Another black and white polka dot, poufy skirt short dress - old dress, but I am wearing it because it goes with the shoes I bought for the shoot..the shoes have big red hearts at the front, similiar to these Vivienne westwood shoes:



But mine are black, with a stripey black and white heel.

Third outfit is a vintage-looking, lacey, champagne coloured babydoll dress...it has a romantic look to it, so I thought it would look nice for a 'dreamy' feel..

Fourth outfit is a dressy, black dress..this one is old, am thinking of pairing it with elbow length black gloves. Yasir will be wearing his black pants, shirt and an untied bow tie...I'm thinking these pics will be the one we'll blow up and place around the reception venue..

THINGS TO CONSIDER GETTING/ARRANGING/USING FOR POST WEDDING SHOOT:

- Birdcage veil
- Hair accessories
- Gloves
- Desserts (doughnuts, cupcakes, cookies etc)
- Yasir's (untied) bow tie
- Old books, vintage-looking frames
- Old suitcase?
- Small blackboard

...if any of you guys have the above, I would be ETERNALLY grateful if you let me borrow them! :D

Ughhhhh so many things to dooooo! :/ Have to make FULL use of this weekend!

Oh, a good thing happened today, I found more old, vintage books to use for the centerpieces or for the shoot..one book is even about marriage! :D

Any ideas/comments/suggestions regarding the shoot would be much appreciated.

Sloppy kisses!

2 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!