Saturday, June 5, 2010

M.I.A

Dear readers,

I know I've been pretty much useless when it comes to updating this blog - it's because I don't have internet connection and am sans laptop at home :( All I can say is, sometimes you plan and plan, but not everything turns out the way you want it to. At this point, I'm actually feeling pretty laid back about the preparations. As we all know, the wedding is next month. AAAACK. I am still a wee bit upset about my baju nikah, but I think I'm still going to rock it anyway, and it's the fact that I'm getting married to my sweet koala bear man that should matter the most :) Still annoyed about the veil though. Might just get a whole entirely different veil done. Oh well.

The menu for the nikah has changed a bit too...still doing light, brunch'ey' food, but there won't be waffles or pancakes. There are crepes tho! Still contemplating getting a waffle stand. If I'm feeling generous, I might. but then again, I have to get a whole other veil done, so maybe I won't. Ha ha.

Pom pom deco for the tents are still on, fingers crossed that it turns out looking good. Bought some cute lil' lacy baskets which say "Our wedding" for the nikah favours - am going to put eggs in each of 'em, design a cute tag with two birds, and will have them read:

Tweet of you to come!

Geddit?? Tweet? Birds? Egg? :)

Till i get my hands on a laptop with internet connection,
'Aainaa
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!