Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ouch.

Went for my 'skin lasering' thingy yesterday at Dr. Ruben's. I now look like someone pressed a hot iron all over my cheeks. Dr. Ruben said it should be okay after 4 days..and I'm praying that that is the case' because my bridal shower is this Saturday! The actual lasering process wasn't too painful, it was qute bearable, but it got pretty darn uncomfortable after that. It basically felt like my skin was burning. Y'know, on freakin' FIRE. And the shit part was that I had to walk to my car with everyone staring and had to drive with my face feeling like it was melting.

Oh well, pain IS beauty.

Nenek and mama keep on staring at me like I'm a freak whenever I walk by them at home. And nenek keeps on muttering "Berani dia buat laser" under her breath. Thanks nenek, very comforting. Not expecting my skin to be flawless as a result of the laser, but hopefully my skin will be smoother and scarring less noticeable. Insyaallah Aminn aminn.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!