Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hair and makeup ideas for nikah

Been web surfing to find some inspiration for hair and makeup for the nikah..I think I've pretty much decided that my hair will be down, but not sure exactly how yet...swept to the side? Most probably..and a little bit wavy. Probably something like Penelope's here..



Check out the guy behind her, giving her the stalker stare heh heh. Anywhoo, makeup-wise, I'm definitely leaning towards the sweet, rosy, romantic look. Kena la sweet-sweet, nikah what. Have to channel the 'anak dara sunti' vibe, y'know? I'm thinking rosy lips (not total red, more towards a pinky red) and cheeks, definitely. And there has to be eyeliner, because my eyes would so sepet without! I actually use this look most of the time when I go out, so I'm comfortable with it. Something along these lines:



..and I'm also planning to tell all the 'dulang girls' to wear rosy blusher and pinkish reddish lips. If they love me, they'd better do it. Muahahaha. Okay, total bridezilla moment.

sloppy kisses!

3 comments:

  1. got it! rosey cheeks and pinkish red lips

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's not! You dont wear pinkish-red lipstick :P It has to be quite obvious pink, not natural-looking!

    Maine: Thanks, but you already have this look down pat hun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!