Sunday, February 7, 2010

Black dresses.

I'm finally at peace with having my closest friends and relatives wear black for the reception. Some may say - "But isn't that too funeral-ish?" Well, if you really think about it, isn't black also associated with all things chic, glamorous and sophisticated? The theme for my reception is along the 'vintage glam' side, and it's Western - Ill be wearing a white dress, if all goes well..and Yasir will be rocking a suit, and my best friends will look slammin' in their chic, black dresses. I'm not against wearing traditional attire (my sister would probably just settle for a kebaya), but I'll force her to wear a lace-ish black one. And if I had it my way, everyone would be dripping with diamonds. Ha ha. Found this mood board online, and thought it to be almost completely in line with what I have in mind for the reception:



Pic credited to My Sweet & Saucy

I'm a sucker for all things vintage, I admit. I'm convinced I'm living in the wrong era. More black-and-white mood boards, pics coming up...gotta rush to class!


sloppy bridezilla kisses!

3 comments:

  1. ok ive started sketching my dress for ur reception, excited or what?hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. gila semangat.....hahahah i'm sooo excoiteddd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's great that you girls are excited :) now keep feeling going till July okay? ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!