Monday, February 15, 2010

The perfect palette

Initially, I wanted an all white theme for my nikah, but now I'm considering adding more colours into the colour scheme. All white might look too stark or boring even, so I've decided to have a few splashes of colours here and there to complement the white. So I've decided.....the main colour will still be white (or ivory), but to add to the 'vintage' feel, I'll incorporate chocolate brown, gold and maybe (maybe!) peach. Was inspired by a website my sis recommended :) And the plus point is, that my house fits the theme perfectly in terms of chocolate brown ha ha. And it does have a sort of vintage vibe to it. I still envision all my flowers in white though...we'll see. I present to you the colour palette...ta-daaaah!


Gold


Chocolate brown

Ivory



Peach
Sorry for the humongous blocks of colour...wasn't sure how to go about resizing them. Oh, and ignore the weird spacing :P But yeah, there you go :) Still battling over which colour I should get my family and girlfriends to wear.......
sloppy bridezilla kisses.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. cepatttt....need to tempah dress for reception....

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe, for the reception you're defo wearing black, so you can tempah. But for the nikah tuuuuuu....I think you guys will have to go with one colour scheme...I'm thinking any shade of brown...light, chocolate, beige-ish...and definitely baju kurung with a vintage floral print. hehehe...does that sound do-able? :/

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!