Sunday, February 7, 2010

Inspirational eye candy

Terri gave me this link to a website which is filled with mouthwatering goodies, and I love her for that! Thanks Terri! *click away!*

I love websites which are unique...they get my creative juices flowing.



pic credited to My Sweet & Saucy


...how cute would that cookie be as a favour for the guests? I know I would squeal in adoration if I received one at a wedding :)



I've been toying with the idea of having a polka dot cake at my nikah, since I'm sort of going for that 'vintage' feel. And there's nothing more vintage then polka dots right? This cake on My Sweet & Saucy is too adorable for words! Not sure why the owl looks sad though..but it's so quirky I love it to death. The combination of olive green and black polka dots against a white background is perfect, methinks. Polka dots definitely kick ass.

Okay, have a 9am class tomorrow, so I'm off to bed *yawn*

G' nite!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!