Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Candy buffet

Had a little chat to the company that sets up candy buffets because I'm thinking of having one at my nikah. Sounds a bit pricey though...I'm thinking that it would be cheaper to just make one myself. This was the reply, after I shot them an e-mail asking for a quotation:

hello dearest,

For rm500, we will provide you:
1 huge jar
2 medium jars
2 small jars
2 small set of lollipops
2 trays of cupcakes-- 30pcs
100 small boxes for take away
basic flower arrangement

transportation + set-up charge = RM50.
flower arrangement add on upon request; price depends on the arrangements.


thank you.

Hmmm, does that mean that all I'll be getting are two small sets of lollies and two trays of cupcakes? Are the jars empty then? Apparently they're booked out till May, so I'll only be able to set up an appointment with them then. This 'candy buffet' business sounds lucrative..maybe I should start one of my own....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!