Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kakak's reception.



Phew. The hectic whirlwind that is kakak's wedding is finally over. Lord knows it was a stressful affair - right up from the last minute rehearsal till seconds before the reception. But alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly. My family members looked sugary sweet in their pink ensembles...just the way kakak liked it ;) And of course the bride looked gorgeous. She finally caved in and surrendered to the hands of the makeup artist and gave the green light to smokey eye makeup. I got a little teary eyed looking at her, even. She's all grown up! *sniff* On to a few more pics!


Letting loose after a hard day of work and stress!
We did a little dance/singing number. It was my idea to sing Al Green's Let's Stay Together. The song's classic, and it helps that it's short. Ha ha. We had small dance steps to it too, which I figured might be cute. We took turns singing..this was taken during my *ahem* solo. All in all, I'm just glad no one tripped from the tangled mic wires (we didn't get wireless mics GAH) and everyone enjoyed it.
This is towards the end of the song when we all came together and just belted out the chorus. Can't believe I didn't get anyone to record this! :(
Goofing around!


Oh, and I gave a speech too which caused me (and a lot of guests apparently!) to tear up..but somehow no one took pics of me when I was up on stage ha ha. Will post the speech up in my next entry.
sloppy bridezilla kisses!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a first time mommy who is obsessed with her sweet baby boy, Ayden Hood. He makes my world go round and is sweeter than apple pie. I also love writing about whatever I feel like writing about!